CINCINNATI, OH – The YWCA of Greater Cincinnati has named eight women to its 2015 class of Career Women of Achievement.
These women represent the 36th class of YWCA’s achievers and will be honored for their significant career achievements and their service to the community.
Winners will be honored on May 13th at the YWCA Salute to Career Women of Achievement Luncheon at Duke Energy Convention Center.
The winners are:
- Andrea Ayers, president and CEO of Convergys
- Kelley J. Downing, president and CEO of Bartlett & Co.
- Sally C. Gutierrez, director of Environmental Technology Innovation Clusters Program in the Office of Research and Development of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Michele Hawkins, managing director and chief compliance officer for Fort Washington Investment Advisors Inc.
- Candace S. McGraw, CEO of Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG)
- Liza D. Smitherman, CEO/owner of Brewster Pumping LLC and vice president of professional development at Jostin Construction Inc.
- Lori J. Stark, PhD, professor of pediatrics at University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- Carolyn Tastad, group president, North America, Procter & Gamble
Event: YWCA Salute to Career Women of Achievement Luncheon
Location: Duke Energy Convention Center, 525 Elm St, Cincinnati, OH
Date: Wednesday, May 13, 2015
Time: 12:00 noon to 1:30 pm
To know more, read here.
Photo credit: Carolyn Tastad, Procter & Gamble’s North America Group president, www.cincinnati.com
If you liked this post, say thanks by sharing it.